EPC COVID-19 Guidelines (current 3.3.2021)
Emmanuel Presbyterian Church is closed to in-person worship at this time.
- We are meeting virtually for Sunday Worship at 10:30 AM and Evening Prayer Monday through Thursday at 7:00 PM.
All are welcome to join us for our services.
- You can find the Zoom link on our website (epcwl.org), our Facebook page, and via our weekly (Thursdays) e-newsletter.
Community groups using the church are prohibited in the building until further notice.
- EPC has enjoyed a rich history of hosting a variety of local groups including the West Linn Community Chorus, and we certainly hope to resume offering our building to them and to others as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Marylhurst School is an exception to this rule. They are operating an emergency daycare preschool and hope to resume meeting on January 4, 2021. This may change as restrictions are updated over time.
Church members are advised not to come to the building unless they have made arrangements to drop something off.
- Members who have a key can enter, but only if absolutely necessary.
- The office is open during posted hours, however we are severely limiting the number of people in the building at any time.
- Masks are mandatory for anyone entering the building.
The mission of the church continues with volunteers engaging in outreach activities as safely as possible.
- We are navigating Zoom for meetings and worship, and enjoying virtual fellowship time.
Please contact the church office at 503-636-7000 or [email protected] if you have questions regarding any of the above information.