10:30 am – 11:30 am
* Communion is the first Sunday of the month.
* Book Group meets at 9 am (on hiatus during the summer months.)
* Sunday School occurs before worship at 9:35 am.
* During worship there are activity tables for children in the sanctuary.
* Nursery Care is available before & during worship.
* Be sure to join us for Fellowship Hour, coffee, and treats after service!
* Maundy Thursday Service is the Thursday before Easter at 7:00 pm
* Good Friday Service is the Friday before Easter at 12:00 pm
* On Easter morning, we will gather for a patio service and flowering the cross at 8:30 am
* Breakfast will be served on Easter morning after flowering the cross
*Service of the Longest Night is held in December before Christmas, at 7:00 pm in our Chapel. This service is especially for those who have or are currently experiencing grief in their lives. We gather in the dark of night, give pause, and hold the burdens of this world, our community, our families, and our own hearts gently in the light of the coming Messiah, who promises to be present with us in our grief.