[ALL SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY HELD ONLINE AS THE CHURCH IS CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS. SUNDAY SCHOOL IS CURRENTLY CANCELLED AND BOOK GROUP IS TBD. ]
SUNDAY WORSHIP is held on Zoom at 10:30 AM.
EVENING PRAYER services are held Monday through Thursday at 7:00 PM on Zoom and accessible either online or by phone.
The link to join the services and the Order of Worship are posted each week on the homepage of our website, on Facebook, and in our Thursday e-newsletter. Services can be joined either online or by phone. All are welcome at our services!
For information on our services when we return to in-person worship:
10:30 am – 11:30 am
* Communion is the first Sunday of the month.
* Book Group meets at 9 am (on hiatus during the summer months.)
* Sunday School occurs before worship at 9:35 am.
* During worship there are activity tables for children in the sanctuary.
* Nursery Care is available before & during worship.
* Be sure to join us for Fellowship Hour, coffee, and treats after service!
Special Services [TBD FOR 2021]
* Maundy Thursday Service is the Thursday before Easter at 7:00 pm
* Good Friday Service is the Friday before Easter at 12:00 pm
* On Easter morning, we will gather for a patio service and flowering the cross at 8:30 am
* Breakfast will be served on Easter morning after flowering the cross
*Service of the Longest Night is held in December before Christmas, at 7:00 pm in our Chapel. This service is especially for those who have or are currently experiencing grief in their lives. We gather in the dark of night, give pause, and hold the burdens of this world, our community, our families, and our own hearts gently in the light of the coming Messiah, who promises to be present with us in our grief. [THIS SERVICE IS CANCELLED FOR 2020, TBD FOR 2021]