In Person Worship has resumed! Evening Prayer will continue on Zoom. Sunday School is cancelled until some time after we reopen. Adult Book Group will meet on Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM in person and via Zoom – See the Adult Book Group page for details.
Click on this link for our reopening guidelines (subject to change):
In Person and via Livestream at 10:30 AM. For the livestream, click on the “Click here for the livestream player” button on this page.
As of Wednesday, September 1, 2021, Evening Prayer will be suspended as pastoral leadership is sorted for the months of September and October. We hope it will return in November as Pastor Laurie Sponaugle joins us, but please watch for possible bridge pastor leadership, or evening fellowship gatherings.
Services are held Monday through Thursday at 7:00 PM on Zoom and accessible either online or by phone. Contact the Church Office for Zoom login information.
The link to join the services and the Order of Worship are posted each week on Facebook, and in our Thursday e-newsletter. Click here to subscribe. Services can be joined either online or by phone. All are welcome to join us for prayer, songs, insightful sermons and fellowship!
Information on our services:
- Sunday Service is 10:30 am – 11:30 am. We worship together in person in our sanctuary and via livestream.
- Communion is the first Sunday of the month.
- Book Group meets at 9:45 am in the church and via Zoom.
- Sunday School occurs before worship at 9:35 am. [TBD when Sunday School will resume.]
- During worship there are activity tables for children in the sanctuary.
- Nursery Care is available before & during worship.
- Be sure to join us for Fellowship Hour for coffee and treats after the service! [At this time we will have conversation time but no food or drinks after the service.]
Special Services for Lent and Easter 2021
- Maundy Thursday Prayer Service, April 1, 2021, 7:00 pm via Zoom
- Good Friday Prayer Service, April 2, 2021, 7:00 pm via Zoom
- Easter Vigil (Saturday Evening) Prayer Service, April 3, 2021, 7:00 pm via Zoom
- Easter Sunday Worship, April 4, 2021, 10:30 am via Zoom
- Service of the Longest Night is held in December before Christmas, at 7:00 pm in our Chapel. This service is especially for those who have or are currently experiencing grief in their lives. We gather in the dark of night, give pause, and hold the burdens of this world, our community, our families, and our own hearts gently in the light of the coming Messiah, who promises to be present with us in our grief.